DR. JESSICA PERRY
I’ve always known that I wanted to improve the lives of the people around me through my career. When I found orthodontics, it proved to be the perfect way for me to do good by transforming my patients’ smiles, and ultimately the way they feel about themselves! In my practice, I’ve learned the importance of consistently excellent patient interactions. Each of our patients deserves to feel important and cared for, and I focus on fostering a sense of trust and compassion at every visit. My goal is to always make my patients feel more confident when they leave than when they arrived. How lucky am I to say that I absolutely love my job as an orthodontist!
My training started at the University of Michigan where I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Spanish with a minor in Gender and Health Studies. After this, I stayed at the University of Michigan where I earned both my DDS degree through the School of Dentistry, and finally my Master’s degree in Orthodontics, and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honorary dental fraternity. Go Blue!
As Michigan natives, my husband Danny (who is training to be a cardiologist) and I love to enjoy the best parts of our state. This includes spending time on a few of our favorite lakes, golfing, going “Up North,” watching U of M sports, and spending time with our families. We are also passionate about seeing all 50 of our United States together and have visited 20 states so far, with plans to see more this year! Having both grown up in Grand Blanc, we are dedicated to caring for the people in the communities we grew up in.
I look forward to getting to know you and your family!
• Undergraduate from the University of Michigan
• Dental degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry
• Orthodontic Specialty from the University of Michigan
• Master’s Degree in Orthodontics from the University of Michigan
• American Association of Orthodontists
• American Dental Association
• Michigan Dental Association
• Michigan Association of Orthodontists
• Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
• Genesee District Dental Society
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Honorary Dental Fraternity